How Does it work?
The bottom section of the RhinoStep fits between the mattress and boxspring. It is held in place by a ratcheting strap that runs along the top of the boxspring and connects to the frame underneath the bed. The padded top section of the RhinoStep fits snug against the mattress. The user, in the missionary position, slides his feet between the mattress and the padded bar and curls his feet around the bar. This position allows the user the use of his legs during lovemaking thereby increasing his physical stamina and helping with penetration. The RhinoStep fits over the fitted sheet and under the flat sheet. It can stay mounted to the bed between uses hidden under the sheet and comforter. In some cases your partner may not know you have it.
Terms and Conditions
- The footpad of the RhinoStep is approx 7 inches high. Currrent models are non-adjustable. Measure 7 inches from the bottom of your mattress to make sure this fits your needs.
- Current models come only in Blue. We plan to offer different sizes and colors in the future.
- Copperspark Inc. is not responsible for injuries sustained while using the RhinoStep.
- Copperspark Inc. is not responsible for damage to the bed while using the RhinoStep. RhinoStep is not compatible with mechanical beds or waterbeds.
- The padded bar section is 2 inches thick. If you are using the RhinoStep with a footboard you will need at least 2-3 inches of clearance between the mattress and the footboard.
- The RhinoStep will be shipped in a plain brown box with "Copperspark, Inc." as the sender. Your credit card statement will say "Google/Copperspark" Your Privacy is protected.
- Due to the nature of the product there will be no refunds unless defective. Buyer has 30 days to return the product